Tangshan runya Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd
1) Good rigidity: Since the rock wool core material and the two layers of steel plate are bonded together to work together, together with the wave pressure type on the upper surface of the roof panel, the overall rigidity is much better than that of the pressure plate sandwich rock wool (glass wool) ) on-site composite sheet. After the sandwich panel is fixed by the connecting piece and the purlin, the overall rigidity of the roof is greatly improved, and the overall working performance of the roof is enhanced. The rock wool sandwich panel can be selected, and a larger lay length can be used, so that the amount of purlin can be saved by 1/3 to 2/3.
2) Reasonable fastening method: The rockwool roof panel adopts the fastening connection method to avoid the hidden danger of water leakage in the roof panel joint and save the amount of accessories.
3) The fixing method is firm and reasonable: the rock wool roof panel is fixed with special M6 self-tapping screws and purlins, which can effectively resist the external force such as typhoon. The self-tapping screws are placed at the peak position on the upper surface of the roof panel, and a special waterproof structure is adopted to avoid the occurrence of waterproof weak points.
4) Short installation period: rock wool sandwich panel, because there is no need for secondary processing on site, not only can keep the surrounding environment clean and tidy, it does not affect the normal operation of other processes, and can greatly shorten the installation period of the board, rock wool sandwich panel The average daily installation area is 600-800m2.
5) Anti-scratch protection: When the rock wool sandwich panel is produced, a polyethylene self-adhesive protective film can be attached to the surface to avoid scratching or abrasion of the surface coating of the steel sheet during transportation and installation.